Get a custom firmware based on a private branch of PCILeech.
This adds an additional security layer to your hardware, making it harder to identify the device in your computer.
Instructions to update your device:
- Download the RaptorFirmware Updater (Link received after purchase)
- Enter the product key you received.
- Wait about 30 minutes until your firmware is ready and generated.
- Insert the USB cable into the update port and start the updater software again.
- Wait until the update is done (10 minutes)
NEVER share your product key with anyone. If someone has your product key they can patch their RaptorCard with your firmware and it will be no longer unique.